Andrea Gasparri received the Graduate degree (cum laude) in Computer Science and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Automation from the Roma Tre University, Rome, Italy, in 2004 and 2008, respectively.
He is currently an Assistant Professor with the Department of Computer Science and Automation, University of “Roma Tre.”
He has been awarded with the National Scientific Qualification for Associate Professor (Automatica, 09/G1) in 2014 (round 2013).
Andrea Gasparri’s research interests are in the areas of
mobile robotics, sensor networks and more generally networked
- Our paper on Robotic Message Ferrying for Wireless Networks will appear in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing TMC
- Our paper on the Coordination of Electric Thermal Systems for Distributed Demand-Side Management will appear at ECC2016
- Our paper on the Observability Radius of Network Systems will appear at ACC2016
- Our paper on Network Composition for Optimal Disturbance Rejection will appear at ACC2016
- Our paper on Trust-Based Interactions in Teams of Mobile Agents will appear at ACC2016
Events and Travels
- ACC, Boston, MA, USA 6 - 8 Jul 16